Monday, June 18, 2007

Been awhile

I've been busy but not. You ever have times like that? I feel that time is going crazy fast but nothing is getting done. LOL.

Father's Day........I miss my Dad a lot. I talked to him a few times on the phone yesterday. I talk to him about four or five times a week, sometimes more.

I got Jose a digital picture frame, a book (Dangerous stuff or something like that), a keyboard for WoW (sigh), a bluetooth (well, we both got them, tee hee), and lunch out at Chili's yesterday. I even graciously followed him around the sporting goods store with all four kids in tow. Not my idea of fun but hey. LOL

I'm anxiously awaiting the end of the month so that we can visit my Dad. He has tons of stuff planned for while we are there. I'm just looking forward to seeing him. YAY! The kids are excited too.

Next week Jose is off to school (again) for a week. Right after he gets back we are off to Oklahoma.

My job is going well. I'm bored spitless, but it's a change from being surrounded by kids all day. LOL. It's strange though, I really, really miss the kids and I'm looking forward to school starting again. I so need a vacation though.

That's my update for now.

No comments: