Monday, September 25, 2006

Gotta get serious

Ok, since Jose has gotten home, I've gained back all the weight I lost when he was deployed. Sigh. It's time for me to get back on the ball and lose this damn weight. I am so sick of the ups and downs of fatness. Bleh. I'm sick of myself.

Time for me to get serious again. I've started doing Pilates again but I got sick last week and slacked off that. I figure if I post it on here, I'll be reminded to stay on top of it.

Jose took the kids to the beach on Saturday afternoon. I was sick so he went with the younger 3. Wiz stayed home because she had a ton of homework to catch up on. Her band went to a game that was over an hour away. The IB program is a lot more work than she's used to. She'll get the hang of it soon. She does like to complain. :(

Jandro is doing good. He seems to be taking the advanced classes pretty well. He isn't into doing hard work though. I refuse to be a parent that forces him to excell. I had too much of that crap growing up.

Alyssia seems to be enjoying 2nd grade a lot more than first. Just goes to show what a great teacher will do.

Nito is starting to READ. It was so amazing. He is really proud of himself. He came home and read to every member of the family.

I applied for a job. I'm hoping to be called tomorrow. I've applied for a Para position at the smaller two's school. Cross those fingers for me!

No comments: