Friday, February 16, 2007

I'm either up for Mom of The Year or Insanely Stupid

So, Alyssia's birthday is tomorrow, she is having a sleepover tonight. There are two little girls here, along with my four kids. These two girls that are sleeping over are insanely LOUD. These are the girls that at school, will NOT look at you because they are sooooooooo shy. Yeah right. It's all an act. They are running through the house and kitchen (which is a BIG no no in my house) screaming, laughing, and jumping on my furniture. Uh yeah, Alyssia may not live to see birthday number 8 tomorrow.

I have sent them to her room a number of times to hear the shouting through the closed door. My daughter is no angel, in fact she has horns under that luscious brown hair. However, she knows how to behave. Not today. I think she took a dump and her brain fell out her bottom.

I'll try and post an update if I live through the madness, or, if I'm not in jail after mass murder. :P

No comments: