Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy 8th Birthday Baby Girl!!

It's Alyssia's birthday. Wanna know how we are celebrating? By treating her for LICE. Yep, there is a serious breakout at the Elementary school and I saw her scratch her head. I decided to check her, yup, there they are. I only found two live lice and a few eggs. So she hasn't been infected for long. TG!

Poor baby gets to spend her 8th birthday being treated for lice. Sigh.

She had a great party, we all lived through the sleepover. I'm tired, the kids are tired, but we lived. YAY.

Alyssia got a great scooter for her birthday and money.

Anyway, there it is. Oh, I didn't have lice. YAY. Every time E got lice at school, I ended up with it too. Not this time. Knock wood. I'll be wearing my hair up for a while at school.

No comments: