Friday, March 09, 2007

So much to do, so little time

Jose is away at school in Texas. :( I miss him. I'm tired of being apart so often. Yeah, it's been a year since he got back from the sandbox that isn't fun, but it still seems like we can't have a continuous family life for more than a year. I'm glad it's only three weeks and that he is still stateside, but I miss him.

He did go visit my Dad and get to hang out with him. That's cool but I'm jealous. I wanna see my Dad!! ((Stamping foot)) They went to an ice hockey game and hung out doing guy things. Fun!! Oh, and ate at all our favorite places in OKC. :P

The kids are doing well, the little two are playing soccer so our weeknights have gotten busy. Our Saturdays are spent at the soccer field instead of the bed, but hey, it's fun!! I love seeing my kids out there running and having fun.

So much death has been around us lately too. A woman I work with died a few weeks ago, it was really sad. Then late Wednesday night, a woman I work with lost her neice in a tragic car accident. The car accident was a three car accident, two cars exploded on impact and three people died. My co-workers neice was 20. So much potential, so very sad. Then my Dad said that a family friend lost her Mother, the funeral was today. My Gramma Chole was friends with the woman. My Gramma is having a harder and harder time, she is losing her friends left and right, there aren't many of them left. Gramma has a pacemaker and is forgetful. I worry about her.

Sorry to get off track there. It's just easier for me to spill it all out on the page.

I've learned that we must cherish every single moment we are given, we never know when we will lose ourselves or our loved ones. Life is so precious.

Hopefully the next update will be sooner and a lot more cheerful.

No comments: