Sunday, August 17, 2008

Grrr! #*@#@!!!

Getting Alejandro's hair cut is a bigger deal than getting Elizabeth's hair cut. He is 14 and according to him, he's never had a good hair cut. Sigh. I swear. He likes looking like a mop, but going to get it "cleaned up" is an ordeal of epic proportions. Why must my son be this way? He drives me bananas.

School starts tomorrow and you'd think that I want him to have a bowl cut by the way he is acting. He doesn't dry his hair, it's wavy and just plain old messy. He looks like a girl. Getting something done to it that would make him a little more masculine is a fight. Sigh. I'm about ready to give up and say "screw it".

We'll see how it comes out, the fellas are off to the barber shop.

Edited to add: The haircut went well. Everyone came home smiling, there was no upset teen with a slamming door. LOL. He looks great and will hopefully keep up with actually styling his hair now.

No comments: