Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

It's that day again. You know, the one that says Mom's get to be spoiled rotten by either doing nothing or planning everything. LOL

We went out to dinner on Friday night, just Jose and I for sushi. Last night we went out as a family to hibachi. The kids LOOOOOOOVE Mother's day. LOL. We had a great time out.

Today after church Jose brought out the kids and presents. Elizabeth wrote me a letter and it made me cry. It was so sweet. Telling me how happy she is that I'm her Mama. Sniff. Alyssia made me a tiny candle holder with a tea candle in it. Too cute. Juanito decorated a flower pot with a flower in it. I hope I can keep that sucker alive, I seriously have a black thumb. Alejandro said he wrote me a poem but didn't have time to finish it. I don't think he loves me much. :P

I told the kids the only thing I wanted for Mother's day was to have the van cleaned inside and out. They spent a good bit of time out there cleaning the inside. We are supposed to get some severe storms later today so they will wash it after school this week. I really would rather have their time than money.

A casual day is the perfect gift.

No comments: