Wednesday, May 28, 2008

School's out for summa!

Well, today was the last day of school. It was a tad pleasant with a bit of unpleasant. I am happy that I will no longer have to see a few of the parents that we had this year. I'm sad to see the back of the kids. :( I'll get to see a few of them in summer school (if I get to work). I haven't found out yet if I'm working summer school, that starts in three weeks! Geez. Budget cuts are deep this year. Sigh. Hopefully since I work through a grant, I will not be cut. Fingers crossed!

Dad should be driving down here at the end of next month or so. When Elizabeth gets her license, Dad will drive down the car he is giving her. I'm kinda afraid. I have a kid that can drive! Gulp! I have two kids in high school! Gulp, gulp!

Alyssia is going into fourth grade, she got a good report card overall. YAY! Juanito did really well, lots of E's and S's. His handwriting was an N though. He is just like his Papa. Why do you think that handwriting is graded? It's something that is individual to each person, right? Doctors make hecka money and their writing can get people KILLED!

We won't find out about the older two kids grades for a week or so, they get mailed. So, their doom is coming. Dun, dun, dun. Nah, they are both doing well, at least they were as of progress reports.

So, that's all on the eastern front. Wass up? Comment.

No comments: