Sunday, December 17, 2006

Oh LORD, I'm Scared. I'm afraid, I'm, I'm, I'm.....going crayzay!

Friday was a half day at school/work. I am now home alone with ALL FOUR monsters, er, crazymakers, er, uh, demons...

Jose will make his daily escape to work at 6:20 am and not return to the pits of hell (aka home) till almost 5. I asked him last night if he could take some leave to "spend time with the family" (aka save me from the insanity of being left alone with these four we spawned). He said he'd see what he could do. I don't hold much hope. I KNOW his plan.

I would LOVE to be on unpaid vacation without the kids. It'd be just like before I started working. Ah, the days. Sadly, they are long gone and I am no longer a lady of leisure.

The plan for the next few weeks is to throw the kids out of the house as often as possible. I am so happy that we are in Florida now, where throwing them out in December is NOT considered abuse or neglect. Tee hee. It is to reach a balmy 79 degrees today. Ahhhhhh.

Now, if certain "friends" would stop persuading me to spend MONEY we'd be just fine. They shall remain nameless. Unless I have to get ugly. Cough, cough, friend in LV, cough, cough.

FREE isn't always free. Dang MM board. :P I love you ladies.

Off to do laundry. Where is that fairy Godmother when you want her???

No comments: