Monday, December 18, 2006

WoW an addiction that may end Jose's life.

I am so sick of WoW. I'm tired of it being a constant battle to get him to the dinner table. I'm just sad now. Sad that I can't hold his attention. Sad that he'd rather be on there ALL the damn time. That instead of living, he is playing.

I know, it could be a lot worse. He could be a drinker, cheater, or have a hobby that takes him outside the house and away. But really, he is away already. I have to repeat myself to be heard. I have to shout at him to pay attention to me or the kids.

I wish WoW would just disappear. I don't help things though, he is getting the expansion in January, I bought it for him as a Christmas present. I might as well get it myself and call it a present, he'd have bought it for himself anyway.

I'm just so over it. Sigh

No comments: