Thursday, July 06, 2006

Creation is hard work!

I've finally gotten into the whole blog thing. I don't think I'm that interesting actually, so this is a test to see if I can keep up. I know that I'm a fun person to be around, hang out, etc. I just don't know how well that will transfer to a blog. My quick wit and cutting remarks sometimes sound a lot snarky when taken without inflection. LOL.

We are getting ready to move to Florida. I'm actually quite nervous since we have never moved from one state to another. Whenever we've moved it's been overseas, so this is a whole new issue for us. I'm worried about finding a decent place to rent, a place that will take dogs, we can't live without Sammie girl! We just can't. It's hard enough right now, since she is staying at my Dad's house. We miss her! :(

Jose is still away at school. He graduates next Thursday. I'm so tired of this being apart crap. Life just seems that much harder whenever he is away. It's something we deal with constantly. Part of something that it seems I should be used to after all this time. Unfortunately, it isn't easier. It seems to get harder. Having a man that is not only my husband, but my best friend, my soul mate is wonderful but makes the separations that much harder.

Military life is so unglamorous. LOL.

I think that's enough for today. Don't want to bore people. Sorry if I already have, you don't have to subject yourselves to this. ;)

I'll get some pics posted pretty soon. Still figuring this whole thing out. Re: Still figuring out if this will be worth the effort. :P

No comments: