Wednesday, May 02, 2007

And another thing >:(

I get really pissed at people on a certain site that think the entire universe revolves around them. Never there for anyone else, never reply to people, yet come to this place and expect people to fawn all over them. WTH?

Why is it that life is feeling more and more like a year in Elementary school?

Everyone has issues, hell, I'm toting a bag full of them myself. 99% of my life is kept inside this house we pay an ungodly amount of money to live in till we get base housing.

I just don't get the whole: I'm going to spill my guts to the universe about every bowel movement, issue/non issue in my life. Are people that bored? Are they that insecure? Are they that needy?

Being something of a loner, I don't get it. I rarely open myself to true friendship, when I do, it's for life. I'm like one of those animals that mate for life I guess. Once I've taken you into my confidence, you're in. A few exceptions to that rule would be people that change after you get to know them. The honeymoon ends and they are psycho bitches or something. There is only room for one psycho bitch in my friendships and I've CORNERED that market, thanks.

Anyway, back on tangent. I start to distance myself from certain places online because I want to say something extremely mean and hurtful in the hopes that some will go away forever. So....let me wave my magic wand and beat the shit out of people with it. Will that work for you? No? Well, at least it makes ME feel better.

No comments: