Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I'm a number cruncher!

My new job consists of crunching numbers! I hate numbers. Bleh. This is great job experience though.

I got a call today from the school where I work. They want me to work summer school. I had to tell them no. :( It would have been more money, closer to home, less days a week, but.........I already obligated myself to this job, so I feel I should follow through. Sigh. It was a tough call. I'm really enjoying not spending all day with kids though, it makes me appreciate my kids more. I actually want to spend time with my kids now. Tomorrow we are going to the beach. YAY.

I've decided to go back to the school in the fall though. I love being on the same schedule. I think I've talked about this already though.

We are going to Oklahoma to see my Dad in July. We leave here the end of June and will be gone for two weeks. I'm so excited!! It will have been just about a year since I've seen my Dad. I'll also get to see Sally. :D

We are all ready for a break from the daily grind. I didn't even get a day off between jobs. I just started Monday and school ended Friday. Whew, I'll be glad for a break.

Dad has all kinds of fun stuff lined up for the time we'll be there. A ball game on the 4th of July, a trip to the go carts (which we all LOVE), the zoo, and lots of other stuff. We don't need to be entertained, we want to spend time with him! He totally digs on doing this stuff though. I think we'll even take the kids to the Oklahoma City Memorial again. They don't remember going since it was right after we moved there.

Off to bed, work in the am. Dang sometimes being a grown up is a drag.

Oh, wish us luck, results for Master come out in two weeks. Cross those fingers for us, please!! We really, really need this. If Jose makes Master, we get to move right into base housing. YAY. So, please, say those prayers for us.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

P&PT for you all! I'll keep my fingers crossed!